do you need help with the soundtrack?
Dungeon Cuisine Demo
Support us by buying the download version! That way we will can get it to mobile version!
Our take on the classic dungeon adventure genre where you can explore dungeon, fight monsters and cook delicious dishes at the same time.
This is a casual single-player game where you play as a dungeon adventurer whose aspiration is to cook good food. Take the time and play to your pace while explore multiple-room dungeon. You can get ingredients by fighting monsters to cook up diverse dishes including a large amount of Vietnamese food you may have never heard of. Cooked food can also be corporate with each other to create a new dish. Try to find out all of our hidden recipe!
This game is not yet finished and this is a demo. You can support us by playing, giving feedback, and donations.
- Cute pixel art style
- Random generating dungeon
- Monsters with random loot items
- Lots of ingredients
- Cooking feature with different tools
- W,A,S,D to move
- Left shift to dash dodge. ;)
- Left click to attack and inventory actions
- E to interact
- I for inventory
- P for pause
- a button for teleport back home. You will know that.
This game is still in development and we are looking forward to giving you a fuller experience with more features such as:
- More ingredients and recipes
- More monsters
- Chest and foraging feature
- Customizable character and outfit
- More type of weapon
- Town map with NPCs and merchant(s)
- Soundtracks. Ughhh.
Give us your feedback
on how you like this game in general, what do you particularly enjoy, your ideas or which improvements could be made,...
Follow us on xonha.itch.io for more updates on this game and more of our projects in the future.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
i can help if u want, i got some stuff to do it. you just need to tell me what u want it to sound like.
Oh hey cool. I really want someone to teach me the basics :) also I maybe need 1 for the Dungeon.
I tried to play the demo but the background goes black as soon as I leave the house, and the screen after that, it's all black, the guy disappeared too :( I love the premise and would love to try the game!
Hey there. What version have you experienced this problem, PC or browser. And if PC which resolution?
are u Vietnamese ?
you know what a good idea would be, if u want my opinion. have u heard of moonlighter? if so you could do a concept like that but keep the cooking and the food in general.
Thank you! My plan at first is to make dungeon like Moonlighter, or Zelda-style dungeon ;)
Hey! I really liked the game; the idea, the art, everything! I hope to see more of it soon.
The only thing that I would change is the map. It was a little confusing to understand at first!
good one! Im thinking about getting an icon for character so that no one can be lost anymore ;)
If you need any help with pixel art, I'd be more than happy to offer some help. This game has potential to be something really amazing and I'd love nothing more than to help reach that potential.
hello! this is an amazing game, I just payed it's really cute, intresting and just a very intresting concept.
here are some little suggestions that may or may not make the game better.
- maybe you can also use the space bar as an attack?
- the character clips through some object
- sometime when you open the oven you keep on walking, also it seems that when walking "E" doeasn't register, you have to stop completely.
- maybe there can be a hint system? or already set recipies with names? or maybe I'm just an idiot because for whatever reason I can't seem to cook a lot by myself.
- when you die once the pause button doesn't work anymore.
- you can't leave the cook book (or I'm missing something)
it's a really fun game! these are just some things I think would be good to know. sorry if your were alrady aware. I hope to see duture developments! :-)
Thank you for your feedbacks! We have been looking for it and:
- Space bar can be attack button. We will implement a Key Redefinition for players' preferences.
- That was some rendering problem we are working right now.
- Thank you for spotting that. For the new ones the character won't behave like that anymore.
- The cookbook UI will be implemented so that players can search for already cooked dishes.
- Also that too.
- You can press Escape to go out of cookbook, and also we will insert a close button.
Hey. I love the game idea. I think that you can get it big. The game may use more mechanics. I made a video about me playing your game. Check it out:
Hey thanks so much for playing our game. And yes, we are planning to fix/update content in 2 - 3 days.
wow! i like your art style. :)
i will wait next process